Dragon Lifestyle SpeechPack Voucher Card
Dragon speech recognition allows PC users to dictate into nearly any Windows-based application. But adding the LifeStyle SpeechPack brings speech recognition capabilities to a whole new level. Now you can use your voice to command and control many of the applications that you rely on every day. Reduce – or even eliminate! – tiresome mouse clicks and keyboard strokes while working in iTunes, Skype, Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, Thunderbird and AudaCity. Sit back comfortably while you get more done faster. Send instant messages at the speed of thought instead of letting your typing slow you down. Find and play your music faster without navigating through menus or scrolling through multiple screens.To redeem the Dragon LifeStyle activation card included with your purchase of the Dragon LifeStyle Speech Pack,Click Here.
It’s easy to get started with the LifeStyle Speech Pack:
- Make sure Dragon is installed on your PC, and you have created a user profile
- Activate your copy of the LifeStyle Speech Pack by using the code found on your on your order confirmation (e-mail)
- Review the command lists for your favorite applications (or print out a copy of the command list for future reference)
- Stop typing and start talking to control your favorite applications!
Voice commands are intuitive and easy to remember. Sample commands from the hundreds of voice commands available in the LifeStyle Speech Pack include the following:
- iTunes (a software-based online digital media store): play; next song; shuffle albums; refresh radio; view my account; sync iPod; new playlist
- Skype (a software application that allows users to make voice calls over the internet): buy Skype credit; sort contacts by name; open call recorder; call contact; turn my video off; hold call
- Windows Live Messenger (a free instant messaging client): add/delete contact; start conversation; start my webcam; nudge contact; show message history; show emoticons; change display picture
- Yahoo! Messenger (a free instant messaging client): status invisible; instant message; send; stealth settings; share photos; invite to conference
- AudaCity (a free open source software for recording and editing sounds): save project; duplicate; quick mix; change speed; repeat effect; loop play
How does speech recognition work with applications like Skype and instant messaging? The best way to describe the experience is to show Dragon in action. Select a task from the list below to see sample voice commands in action.
Skype: Contact Search and Call
Skype: Placing a Call
Skype: Calling Contacts
Skype: Video Calling a Contact
Skype: Sending an Instant Message
Skype: Viewing and Sorting Contacts
Skype: Changing Status
With your purchase of the Dragon LifeStyle Speech Pack, you can speech enable many of the applications you rely on every day. Click the application below to view a list of available commands for that application.
The Dragon Lifestyle SpeechPack works with Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9 Standard, Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9 Preferred, Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9 Professional, Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Standard, Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Preferred, Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Professional, Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Home, Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Premium and Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Professional.