Need Help?We want to give you the best buying experience possible on the Internet. Click a question below to view the answer.
- What is my order status?
- What is a BackUp CD?
- What payment methods can I use?
- Should I use spaces or dashes when I enter my credit card number?
- Does my billing address have to match the address on file with my credit card?
- Why is my credit card being rejected?
- When will my credit card be charged?
- How will the charge appear on my credit card?
- Can I order without a credit card?
- Do I have to pay sales tax?
- How do I get a copy of my invoice?
- What do I do if I forgot my password?
- How will you know where and how to send my physical product?
- How do I start a new order?
- What is Nuance Subscription Service?
- How do I access the Download & Launch options in the future?
- Can I use my Nuance subscription product when I am not online?
- Are new software versions included in my Nuance Subscription Service?
- How do I access my Nuance product on another PC?
- I bought several subscriptions. How do I distribute them to my team members?
- What is the “Nuance Application Launcher” that was installed as part of my subscription?
- Is there anything I should do before I download?
- How do I download my purchase?
- Is downloading the same as installing?
- What if the download stops before it completes?
- I finished downloading my purchase. Where was the file saved?
- How can I re-download software that I have purchased?
- I want to re-download my purchase, but the Download button is gone.
- How do I get a physical version of my downloaded product?
- How do I get my serial number or unlock code?
- What do I do if my serial number or unlock code is not working?
Returns and Cancellations
- What is your refund policy (this policy does not limit your statutory rights which are outlined in Digital River’s Terms of Sale)?
- How do I request a refund?
- How do I cancel my order (this policy does not limit your statutory rights which are outlined in Digital River’s Terms of Sale)?
- When will my credit appear on my credit card?