PDF Converter for Mac v6
Nuance PDF Converter for Mac features 100% industry-standard PDF viewing, editing, combining and signing PDFs. It has more features and works better than Adobe Acrobat Reader or Apple Preview. You can convert PDF to Word, convert PDF to Excel, convert PDF to PowerPoint, convert PDF to JPG, and convert paper to PDF, plus many more conversion capabilities. PDF Converter for Mac will even automatically convert paper and PDF forms that are not fillable into perfectly fillable forms. It uses OmniPage® technology, the world’s most accurate OCR capability to achieve near magic. PDF Converter for Mac lets you tackle any PDF project. It’s better PDF for Mac.
Edit directly within PDF files
PDF files are no longer difficult to change. Simply edit, delete and add text as needed. You can also insert, move, copy, resize and delete images.
Scan directly to searchable PDF documents
Scanning to PDF isn’t useful if you can’t get access to information. Create PDF documents complete with text that can be copied and searched. Proofread and correct OCR results with ease.
Collaborate like never before
Exchange ideas and provide directions by adding notes, text boxes, graphics and more to PDF documents. Mark up documents with highlighting, underscoring and strikethrough Create custom stamps and apply them on your documents.
Accurate PDF conversion
Don’t waste valuable time recreating documents with complex layouts and graphics. Convert PDF files into Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, and RTF documents in real-time – complete with the accurate fully formatted text, columns, tables and graphics.
Create forms or convert existing non-fillable forms into fillable
Don’t let the hassle of filling out long forms slow down business. Using FormTyper™, you can take a non-fillable form and convert it into a fillable PDF form that you can complete, save and email. PDF Converter for Mac also lets you build cross-platform PDF forms by adding text fields, tickboxes, radio buttons, and signature fields.
Combine and assemble documents with ease
Insert and remove, reorder, delete or combine pages in a PDF with drag-and-drop ease. Open the files you want to work with and simply drag the pages you need into a new document.
Enhance document security
Ensure compliance with government regulations regarding document security by safeguarding confidential information with 128-bit or 256-bit AES encryption and 256-bit AES Unicode passwords.
Protect your information
Black out or erase text from documents to protect sensitive information. Text and images can be edited or deleted to keep safe from prying eyes. You can even use search-and-redact to eliminate the text throughout a PDF document.
Convert website content into a multi-page PDF
Take HTML pages from websites online and create a PDF document that includes all the web pages, complete with hyperlinks.
Organise a PDF document with a table of contents
Now you can easily create and edit a table of contents – and save time in the process. You can even add chapter and subchapter titles to make your PDF a breeze to navigate.
Ease of Use
- Menus and tools enhanced to support system features of Yosemite and El Capitan
- Tools remember the last chosen colours and properties to reduce steps in editing
- Context-sensitive control-click menus enable quick edits
- An editing preference selection for automatic tool switching works the way you want
- Share your PDFs faster with a button on default toolbar
- Uses the very latest OmniPage® OCR technology for the best accuracy and document formatting
- Export PDF to Microsoft® Word (.docx) without connecting to the OmniPage Online service
- Export PDF to Microsoft® Excel (.xlsx) without connecting to the OmniPage Online service
- Choose widget styles for radio buttons and tickboxes for better looking, interactive forms
- Rearrange tab order of form fields via sidebar drag and drop to quickly get form navigation right
- Text fields now support a combed or character segmented display
- Improved scanning performance and reliability to convert Paper to PDF faster
- Auto-deskew when performing OCR for more accurate text results
- View and correct searchable text added to image and scanned PDF files (OCR layer) for perfect search accuracy
- A case-sensitive search option has been added to get the exact results you need
- Sign PDF forms via interactive signature fields (not digital signatures) for faster and easier PDF signing
- Add interactive signature fields to fillable or non-fillable forms to gain consent or accept terms
- Create a digital certificate for self-signing
- Validate digital signatures for authenticity and trust of digitally signed documents
- Digitally sign documents using AATL or self-signed certificates
PDF Document Building
- Create Portfolio documents, combining related files together in new ways
- Add and delete file attachments and annotations for more complete PDF documents with rich content
- Preview and extract file attachments and annotations
- Adds formatting options for page numbering
- Create custom stamps
- New additional stamps available: Copied, Faxed, Paid, Scanned
- A new freeform highlighting tool allows you to highlight any area
- A new cloud shaped graphic annotation tool
- Organise and keep track of your annotations with a new annotation list
- Measure distances with the measurement tool, including those within architectural documents
- Be more precise with drawing in a PDF with “Snap to Guides” option and snap text boxes to baselines when creating, moving, and resizing
- Get immediate visual drawing feedback with the centre and edge alignment guides when dragging objects
PDFs that speak to you
- Improves VoiceOver (Speak document text) support in PDF forms
- Record and playback audio annotations for the ultimate in audio content
- Mac computer with an Intel processor
- Approximately 100 MB of available disk space
- Mac OS 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra), 10.11 (El Capitan), or 10.10 (Yosemite) (Does not support Mac OS X 10.9 and below.)
- Some features require Internet access; additional terms apply